"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Eldest

Paolini, Christopher. Eldest. NY: Alfred A. Knopf, 2005. 668 pages. (Fantasy Series)

The main characters in the book, Eldest, are Eragon; the shade slayer; and Saphira, the dragon. The story takes place in Carvahall and Ellesmera. Eragon has to go to Ellesmera to start practicing more on his fighting and magic skills. I haven’t finished the book. I don’t know what is going to happen. I think there is going to be a battle.

I would recommend this book to my friends because I like this book; it has a lot of stuff that is exciting, and it has dragons.Eragon rides a dragon named Saphira.This is a sequel
to the book Eragon. Mr. Seymour recommended the book to me.

Reviewed by: M.C. Kibbles