"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup for the Teen Age Soul II

Canfield, Jack. Chicken Noodle Soup for the Teen Age Soul II. Deerfield Beach, Florida: Health Communications, Inc., 1998. 347 pages. (Non-Fiction)

In this book there is not a main character, more like 104 main characters. It's a book that is supposed to help you with your problems. Chicken Noodle Soup II deals with these sections: love, friends, family, though stuff, and more. In this book teens send in stories that deal with problems they face, problems you might deal with and you try to comprehend or find a solution. There are stories, poems, and funny cartoons to enjoy throughout. As I read this book I figured out that some of these problems could happen to me and have happened to me. I hope you read this book and see if it helps you too!


Reviewed by: Rockem!Sockem!Robot!