"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ripley’s Believe It or Not: Creepy Stuff

Ripley’s Believe It or Not: Creepy Stuff. NY: Scholastic, 2003. 96 pages. (Non-Fiction)

Ripley’s Believe It or Not was about creepy stuff from the book of Ripley’s Believe It or Not. My favorite one is when they show John F. Kennedy and Abe Lincoln’s personal life and how well they were connected. James Dean’s car was possessed. The book shows you the creepiest facts you will every hear in your life. It turns the facts into creepy stories. It turns the believable into the unbelievable to the human mind.

I would recommend this to people who like creepy stuff. I wouldn’t recommend it to people who get scared easily because they would get scared. But I liked it because I like creepy stories. This is a great book for everyone but little babies, so check it out sometime.

Reviewed by: HurleyHogs