"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stormbreaker

Horowitz, Anthony. Stormbreaker. New York: Penguin Putnum Inc, 2002. 192 pages. (Adventure Series)


There are two very important characters in my book. There is a 14 year old boy named Alex Rider, this boy has a uncle Ian Rider who was a secret spy. When on a mission he was killed by a hired agent. The agency that his uncle worked for now wanted to have Alex as a spy for a special mission. Alex has almost no choice but to say yes, the company that he is now working for is very powerful and can have the only person close to him (his maid Jackie) not thrown out and sent back to America for and expired visa. The other main character is Herod Sayle; he is an adopted boy from Egypt who grew up in England. Herod has created a new special computer that he has offered to given to every school in England for free. M16 the spy agency has a bad felling so they send Ian andAlex Rider.
The reason I chose this book was that I heard it was good and I thought it sounded good. A friend had told me that the book was very good. When I read the back it seemed like an action book and I like that so that’s why I chose.

Reviewed by: masterchief40