"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Septimus Heap: Book Three Physik

Sage, Angie. Septimus Heap: Book Three Physik. NY: Harper Collins, 2007. 544pages. (Fantasy)

The main character is Septimus Heap. The story takes place at Septimus’s castle, that’s where he lives. The problem that he faces is becoming a warrior and he doesn’t know how. He gets a personal trainer to help him master his skill and help him become a warrior. He does become a warrior and he’s proud to be one. His family members from his mother’s side came to visit and it didn’t go well.

I would read another book by this author, because this author is my most favorite author and I’ve read a lot of books by this author and I want to see what other books she has written. I selected this book by looking up the author of this book and I saw what books she had written and I started reading this series. I despise the Darke-Magyk, because he is evil and I don’t like him, because he’s evil and he’s always trying to kill Septimus and I don’t like that either.

Reviewed by: SamiSummers