"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Twilight

Meyer, Stephanie. Twilight. NY: Little, Brown and Company, 2005. 498 pages.(Vampires/Romance)

Edward Edward what do you see
I see a teacher Teaching me

Teacher Teacher what do you see
I see my Students ignoring me.

Students Students what do you see
I see the Cullens walking towards me.

Cullens Cullens what do you see
I see Jasper hunting with us

Jasper Jasper what do you see
I see Alice loving me

Alice Alice what do you see
I see the Vampire coming for us

Vampires Vampires what do you see
I see James running with me

James James what do you see
I see Bella she looks good to eat

Bella Bella what do you see
I see Jacob Black wanting me.

Jacob Jacob what do you see
I see my love not loving me.

I would recommend this book to a million people. This book takes you on a wild ride. When you read this you think that you’re Bella in a world of vampires and love.

Reviewed by: Rockem!Sockem!Robot!