"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Artemis Fowl

Colfer, Eoin. Artemis Fowl. New York: Hyperion Books for Children, 2001. 396 pages. (Fantasy Series/Humor)

Artemis Fowl:
Boy genius, millionaire,
And criminal brain.

Holly Short: police
Officer, elf, fairy, smart.
About to collide.

Boy with bodyguard
And elf. A fairy-napping
Plan. War of species.

After Artemis
Captures Holly, all fairies
Storm Fowl Mansion.

As his house crumbles
Around him, will Artemis
Hold onto his prize?

This book was AMAZING!! I loved it all. It had a lot of laughs and on the opposing side, suspense. My friend was reading the series and told me how good it was and at the same time my dad bought me the first four books in the series. I started the first one and got hooked. So I can’t wait to read the rest of the series. And I also read another book in sixth grade by the author, Eoin Colfer. He’s a really good writer.

Reviewed by: FunkyZebras19