"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dragon’s Bait

Vande Velde, Vivian. Dragon’s Bait. Orlando: First Magic Carpet Books, 1992. 196 pages. (Fantasy)

The main characters are: Ally, Toby, and Inquisitor Atherton. Griswold is where the story takes place. The problem that Aly faces is the people have accused her of being a witch. She solves this problem by proving to them that she is not a witch. Other interesting events in this story are that she meets a dragon/boy in the forest.

The character I am most like is Aly because I have been accused of doing something I did not do. Ally was accused of witchcraft. The character I despised was the Inquisitor. He was the meanest guy in the story. There is nothing in this story that has ever happened in my life. I would recommend this book to others because that it is a very nice story. I would not share this book to my parents because they don’t like violence.

Reviewed by: Ares