"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Danger.com: @7//Most Wanted/

Cray, Jordan. Danger.com: @7//Most Wanted/ NY: Aladdin Paperbacks, 1998. 233 pages. (Mystery Series)

In this story, the main characters are Andy and Syd; Syd’s mom, Rachel; Andy’s mom and dad, Wendy and Silas. The story takes place in California. Andy’s mom, Wendy, is his adopted mother and Andy just found out. Andy’s dad has been gone forever and Andy doesn’t quite remember him. The problems they face are that Andy’s father is a murderer, and he is trying to kill Andy’s mom as well. He is trying to kill Wendy because he wants Andy all to himself and he also wants all her money. So if he kills her he will get Andy and all of Wendy’s money from her business. They go about solving the problem by finding out all kinds of interesting facts and the truth behind Silas Murdoch, Andy’s dad. Some other events that happened in this book were that Silas kills her old friend and boss and a friend of Andy’s who is helping them to find out facts on Silas.

When I was reading this book, Syd reminded me of one of my best friends. They both have the same personalities and Syd is the kind of friend I have and that I love. I liked this book a lot because it made me want to keep reading to find out what happens next. I would definitely recommend this book to kids my age. It is very good!

Reviewed by: LaLaLo17