"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kidnapped: The Abduction

Koran, Gordon. Kidnapped: The Abduction. Scholastic Inc, May 2006, 144 pages. (Thriller Series)

Once there was a little girl whose name rhymes with egg.
Has a big problem coming this way,
By the way her name is Meg

Her parents got accused of murder
But they didn’t really do it

Spent time in jail
Nothing really to it

Now they're out
Everyone calls them traitors

Only people that hang out
Are baiters
Until one day
Meg got kidnapped and
People are starting to care


I would recommend this book to like anyone as especially kids like through the age of 9-12, because it’s really kewl and it will have you at the edge of your seats for practically the whole book. I would share this with my parents because it’s about kidnapping so yea… I would read another book by this author and actually I am going to this is the 2nd one I have read so far. One of my favorite scenes is like the third or second time that she tries to escape she is so close she runs and keeps running trying to find some help but she is like in the middle of no where and she finally hers a car around the corner and foot steps behind her then she looks back it was them so she runs towards the car and that was them also…… to read the rest you will have to read the book. If I had to give this book a 1 word label it would be AWESOME. This book is kewl, action packed, sort of mysterious, gives you butterflies in your stomach.


Reviewed by: ReadHeaded