"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Twilight

Myer, Stephanie. Twilight. New York N.Y. Little, Brown and Company 2005. 498 pages. (Vampire Romance Series / Poem Review)

Twilight is intense.
With Edward, Bella, Charlie, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Carsile, and Esme.
Is it intense and passionate enough to make you cry?
Love between Edward and Bella will make you say wow.
It is a book to read in your spare time.
Good book
Have to read it
The most thought put into writing the book

I would recommend this book this book to any teenager looking for a book with love, intensity, compassion, and a little bit of drama in it. I would share this book with my parents because I think that they might enjoy reading what a lot of other teenagers are reading. Yes I would read another book by this author because Stephanie Myer is a fantastic book writer and she makes her stories interesting. I think the greatest scene from this story was when Edward and Bella met and another scene was when Edward jumped in front of a speeding car to save Bella’s life. One word label to describe Twilight would be Intense. I would describe this novel as intense, compassionate, and full of drama.

Reviewed by: RainyDayReader