"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

They Never Came Home

Duncan, Lois, They Never Came Home, New York: Random House, 1969, 183 pages. (Mystery)

Joan’s brother has never been the hiking type. But one day Larry and Dan go on a hiking trip that goes terribly wrong. They don’t come back. Do you think they are lost? Or dead? Nobody knows. Everyday Joan gets a phone call seeking where Dan and Larry are from her friends. Her mother and father need sleep but can’t because they are very worried. Dan does this sort of thing. He is used to the outdoors. He is a JV jock. But Larry is not used to this kind of thing he is not the hiking type. Well things go downhill from there.

Joan was a lot like me because I would freak out to if my brother went missing. But he isn’t he lives in Tennessee. But anyway Joan Is worried about her brother and I would be too. I recommend this book to people who like to read mysteries or horror books I know I do!


Reviewed by: McFly