"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Moon

Meyer, Stephenie. New Moon. New York: Hachette Book Group, 2006. 563 pages. (Vampire Romance)


Bella Swan has her past with Edward in the Forks. She fell completely in love with him. Then, Edward moves away, leaving her with practically no explanation. Next thing she knows, her world is crumbling right into the hands of Jacob Black, her new best friend. She tries to hide her misery from herself by covering it with fun and smiles with Jacob. But when Jacob becomes something bigger, badder than any vampire, her misery returns, and her father is left to deal with her, right after his friend’s death. Bella thinks Edward has no feelings for her anymore, but what she doesn’t know; Edward knows everything that’s going on.

I fell in love with this book as soon as I read the first paragraph. Stephenie Meyer has a way of pulling you in, and never letting you out. Sometimes I hated to read it, because I knew that I soon as I opened that cover back up, I’d be gone. I’d get so lost in reading that I didn’t even realize where I was or what I was doing. I would recommend New Moon to anyone who wants to get lost in a thrilling romance. It is one of the best books I have ever read.

Reviewed by: PinkPopper