"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" ~Groucho Marx

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spy X Tunnel Vision

Lerengis, Peter. Spy X Tunnel Vision. New York: Scholastic, 2004. 201 pages. (Thriller / Spy Series)


For my reading log I chose to do Spy X tunnel vision the fourth and last book in the Spy X series. The main characters in this book are Evie, Andrew There mom and dad. This story takes place underground in San Francisco. The problem they face is they are with their mom on a mission but their dad is trying to find them. They solve the problem by sneaking around fast but quietly. One interesting event is their dad has an assistant with him and they know her very well. I selected this book because I have read all the other books in this series. I enjoyed this book because you would never believe what will happen.

Reviewed by: MaxMan327